Wednesday, March 29, to Saturday, April 1
Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you. (Is. 49:15)
Relationship is everything! This is not only true in family life, but also the world of work and our spiritual lives. I may be swamped with work, but I’ll always take my child’s call. I listen to a colleague with whom I have a personal relationship more carefully than other equally important co-workers.
Ponder the relationship between the Father, the Son, and Spirit. They are so close; it is as if they are one. And so Jesus became one of us―a human―to be in the closest relationship possible with us.
Are there any relationships you need to mend today? With a family member? A neighbor? A co-worker? God? Take a step to talk together today.
Readings for Wednesday, March 29
- Reading 1, Isaiah 49:8-15
- Responsorial Psalm, Psalm 145:8-9, 13CD-14, 17-18
- Verse Before Gospel, John 11:25A, 26
- Gospel, John 5:17-30
- Click here to go to USCCB Readings for March 29.
Readings for Thursday, March 30
- Reading 1, Exodus 32, 7-14
- Responsorial Psalm, Psalm 106:19-20, 21-22, 23
- Verse Before Gospel, John 3:16
- Gospel, John 5:31-47
- Click here to go to USCCB Readings for March 30.
Readings for Friday, March 31
- Reading 1, Wisdom 2:1A, 12-22
- Responsorial Psalm, Psalm 34:17-18, 19-20, 21 & 23
- Verse Before Gospel, Matthew 4:4B
- Gospel, John 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Click here to go to USCCB Readings for March 31.
Readings for Saturday, April 1
- Reading 1, Jeremiah 11:18-20
- Responsorial Psalm, Psalm 7:2-3, 9BC-10, 11-12
- Verse Before Gospel, Luke 8:15
- Gospel, John 7:40-53
- Click here to go to USCB Readings for April 1.