Information for Local VOTF Leadership from
Chairwoman Mary Freeman.
Dear VOTF Leader,
By now I hope that you have heard that the convention
registration is on line. Many members have already signed
up. What can you as a VOTF leader do to help make the
convention a success? Here are a few areas where we could
use your assistance.
- If you are an affiliate leader, contact the members
in your affiliate and encourage them to attend. Materials
on the convention are available on the website.
- Consider placing an ad in the program for your
affiliate or your business. This is a particularly
good way to
support the event if you are unable to attend.
- Organize bus transportation from your area to Providence.
- Write an article about the convention for your
- If your affiliate has some material to share with
others, rent a booth. Information about doing this
is available from Claire or Russ Bessette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If distance does not allow you to attend, please
remember to pray for the success of this endeavor.