As you prepare for the joy of Easter, some of the actions below may enhance your preparation. Most of these actions are suitable either for individuals or for an organized discussion group at your parish or your affiliate.
- Organize reflections and discussions about conscience and what that means to us when we are instructed to develop a well-formed conscience but expected to follow the dictates of the Church in many ethical and theological issues.
- Host a review and discussion about Church structure, using the Organizational Structures Primer prepared by VOTF's Structural Change Working Group.
- Open conversations about celibacy in your parish or affiliate, using the resources suggested by the Priest Support Working Group.
- View and discuss the five-DVD series on Vatican II and the Laity, which were produced by Fr. Robert Pelton, peritus on Cardinal Suenens' team at Vatican II and Professor of Theology at the University of Notre Dame (and long-time VOTF champion).
- Select one of the other study guides available from the Voice of Renewal/Lay Education National Working Group, or choose one of the Recommended Books for a "parish book read" during Lent.
Another Option -- Visit the Boston College C21 Online pages and participate in one of the free online studies you can find there.